After the Degree in Economics at the LUISS University and a Master in Business Administration at Unioncamere, Luca Manuelli has had the opportunity to get increasing responsibilities for more than 30 years in companies competing in diversified sectors (high tech and consumer goods manufacturing, financial and transportation services) with a specific focus on innovation and digital transformation.
In particular, significant ICT and Digital Transformation process management experiences and competences in the High Tech Manufacturing sector like Power Generation & EPC have been developed and actually capitalized in the role of Chief Digital Officer (CDO) of Ansaldo Energia, one of the key players in the Power Generation market and controlled by CDP with a strategic partnership with Chinese SEC. In particular:
- the support to the integration of IT and Communication products, assets and competences in the Selex/Finmeccanica Electronic for Defence merge as Selex Communications co-General Manager in charge of Strategy, Business Development, Process, Quality and ICT;
- the start-up and management as CEO of the Finmeccanica Group Shared Services Company setting up and managing the new ICT and Cyber Security Group Governance;
- the launch and management of the Webjob SpA startup in partnership with Class Editori Media Group, with the mission to develop and deploy innovative services and solutions to support selection, training and development of new web skills;
- the launch of the new Ariston Digital product+service value proposition (first use case of IoT) developed as Indesit Company Marketing SVP with the support of MIT Medialab and based on a set of new added value digital apps and services;
- the coordination of some key deals as FS Strategic Marketing VP aimed to generate value from the sales of non-core assets as the IT captive company (TSF) and of the communications network infrastructure.
Luca Manuelli is member of the group of digital transformation experts selected by Confindustria and coordinated by Italian Ministery for Economic Development (MISE) to support the launch and implementation of the Industria 4.0 Government Plan and member of the National Observatory of Cyber Security for Energy Critical Infrastracture.
He is Professor of Supply Chain Management at the Master of Procurement of the Tor Vergata University in Rome and of Quality Management at the Master of Energy Management of the Engineering University in Genoa.